Wednesday 6 March 2013

GOD CAME IN MY DREAM






It  was going to be a very busy day,
I had already  lost time by arising  late,
There was no reason for further delay,
Rushed through my chores, no more wait,
 In all that  hurry scurry  I forgot  to pray .

Exhaustion gripped me to the extreme,
With the arrival of night came deep slumber,
God then came to me in my sweet dream,
Happy seeing him  my heart tore asunder.

He said  to me "what happened ,
Why  did you not speak to me today ,
You did not share your happiness and worries ,
I was waiting for your hello through out the day"

"You  cooked and cleaned as usual ,
You even  conversed with your friends,
Your ignoring me seemed quite unusual,
Have I done something distressing and wrong,
Do you want me to make amends ?"

"You watched TV and even read your story book.
I assumed you will talk to me  when you are free,
I waited with all my patience , for your loving look,
I love you unconditionally, I hope you will agree".

"A one sided conversation gives a choking sensation,
You were so absorbed today in your worldly mind,
 When we converse daily ,you imbibe my vibrations,
My darling daughter, I love to guide you,don't be so unkind ".

I felt ashamed and  blessed, and resolved never to forget,
My daily divine conversation  with our almighty creator,
To bathe my mind and soul in the love and patience he besets,
Can only be accomplished by our supreme divine dictator .

































No comments:

Post a Comment