Thursday 21 March 2013

SMILE





I danced and danced all day long,
Singing my favorite happiness song,
Life is beautiful for you and me,
Lets keep on smiling with great glee.

The wind kissed my cheeks and said,
Love is what I love to spread,
The trees are happily dancing to my tune,
I feel so blessed  when I touch the moon.

The prancing waves  on the beach,
Had a message for us to preach,
We dance in and out of the sea,
 Happy ,lilting and making merry.

The passing clouds are embracing each other,
Teaching us ,for hugging ,there is no weather,
Black and white clouds merge together,
Saying color and race really doesn't matter.

The tiny green bud , unnoticed today,
Tomorrow It will be in full bloom and gay,
Happy ,smiling and fragrant the whole day 
In a few days more  it will wither away.

Flitting  here and there, is the pretty butterfly,
Yesterday It was an ugly cocoon,but never shy.
Life is short ,for this natural beauty ,you know,
Spreading love and happiness is its motto .

God has given us  only one life,
Don't waste it  on worries and cries .
Be happy, laugh ,and spread tons of  smiles ,
On life's lovely roller coaster rides .




















No comments:

Post a Comment