Saturday 16 March 2013

LOVE YOU





I loved you yesterday,
I love you today,
I know you are very very far away,
I pretend I am in your arms,
Feeling your warm charm,
We loved and we fought,
I even cried my heart away.

 I cherished being with you,
You were the reason of my being.
My beloved sweet heart!
Our days were  filled with love ,
At times even tinged with sorrow,
I know now we cannot see together 
the light of  bright tomorrows.

Our yesterday's were great,
But they could not change our fate,
I wanted to grow old with you, 
Never wanted to leave your embrace,
God did not will this for me ,
I had to abide by Gods grace.

Sometimes, I feel insecure and cry ,
Thats when I feel your  tender touch ,
Thats when I feel blessed and sigh,
I know you always wanted  me to smile,
With you in my heart and soul,,I never feel alone,
Thank you for making my life worthwhile .

You are always in my prayers ,
Thank you God almighty ,
For  helping me to overcome my tears,
For helping me to  laugh and smile,
For helping me to walk ahead in life,
Covering many  more happy  miles .





No comments:

Post a Comment