Sunday 24 March 2013

MY LOVE , MY DREAM




Riding a beautiful white horse,
You came speeding towards me ,
Galloping fast with full force ,
Near the blooming rosewood tree.

Your handsome armored look,
Your silky red robe flying high,
My mind just wondered and shook,
I gasped and took a deep sigh.

Your piercing loving stare,
Nearly  took my breath away,
Sensing romance in the air,
I froze and began to pray.

Encircling your arms around my waist,
You suddenly swept me off my feet,
I gasped and clung  close to you in haste .
Oh my god!  my heart just missed a beat,

Experiencing  pleasant sensations,
Aware  of your  fast heart beat,
I  sensed your passionate vibrations,
Your closeness ,warmth and heat .

We galloped far far away ,
Into the vast lush green plains,
My heart felt happy and gay ,
Amidst the surrounding mountain chains.

Suddenly  on hearing a scream,
I woke up from my enchanting trance,
Oh! this was  a  romantic sweet dream,
My body and  soul  began to dance.





















No comments:

Post a Comment