Thursday 7 March 2013

HELLO, I AM YOUR STOMACH




Hello , I am your  stomach ,do you get me,
Please be responsive to my urgent knock,
I hope you are listening attentively and are free,
Now lets have a  long heart to heart talk .

Your mouth is the only gateway to enter me.,
Oral and hand  hygiene and chewing food right,
Prevents infections and indigestion , you will agree,
Chew your food slowly and take small bites .

You clean your house daily, but what about  cleaning me,
Morning on  empty  stomach  drink 3-4 glasses of water,
Sweeping ,mopping toxins and germs ,hydrating  it does all three ,
Benefits  heart,brain and kidneys ,so please  please don't falter.

I hate spicy ,oily ,stale , junk and tinned food ,and red meat ,
I love fruits ,veggies ,high fibre foods ,milk and yoghurt
I hate when you don't listen to me , when you get a treat,
Filling me to the brim , puts me in a lot of  discomfort.

Long fasting and spicy acidic food makes ulcers in me,
Your mental stress,anger and depression also causes this,
Laughing aloud massages me ,keeps me in great glee,
Exercise and long walks helps me to digest ,I get your loving kiss.

A happy mealtime,no smoking ,no colas ,no binge drinking ,
Eat your last meal 2-3 hrs before  lying down,listen to this urge ,
This keeps  me fit ,free of aches ,acid regurgitation and vomiting .
With acid regurgitation , cough and other problems could emerge .

Don't eat or gulp your food walking or in a hurry,
Eat  at regular intervals  ,never crashing in front of the TV,
Keep away from binge eating and spicy curry and worry ,
Following these tips helps digestion ,this is my humble plea .

To keep me healthy and happy all the while,
You need a healthy and a happy state of mind,
Love all ,forgive all, shun anger,always wear a smile,
I will always thank you from my heart , for being so very kind .

Lets  eat  to  live and not  live to eat .



1 comment: