Monday 11 March 2013

CRY OF AN UNBORN GIRL



Mama and Papa I think I am going to have fun,
Today your little unborn girl's  life has just begun ,
Ma you don't even  know yet I am in your womb,
On knowing this your happiness  will  definitely zoom.

3weeks old ,my tiny heart has even stared beating,
Till i am alive in this lovely world  it will keep on ticking,
Though i am not a real person,but my mother does exist,
6 weeks old my tiny hands and fingers  can even form a fist.

6 weeks old ,the doctor told my Mama that I live in her,
Surely Mama must be experiencing a  happy heart stir,
Growing healthy  big  day by day ,Mama I am your pretty  girl.
Waiting patiently for the day you will hug me and kiss my soft curl.

Waiting to see my beautiful Mama ,the sunshine and the flowers,
Waiting  to grow up as a happy girl dancing in the rainy showers.
12 weeks old ,returning from the doctor ,I heard you cry ,
And I cried with you,I don't know why?
Then Papa and granny yelled at you and they said I had to die!

Why Mama  why ? Please tell Papa I will always be obedient and good,
I will  work  and study hard ,even  earn and care for you ,I think I should.
Suddenly I feel a terrible   pain,I am being slaughtered by a monstrous devil,
You killed me Mama?, then why are you crying, I can see the others revel.

An angel  has carried me up to heaven and put me in Gods lap,
I  keep on asking God who this devil was whom Mama could not slap?
Why did she not protect my life from him ,so that I could live ,
God said "This monstrous  devil was abortion , we all  can never  forgive".

Mama I still love you a lot ,please don't cry and beware ,
Gather strength to fight this monstrous  devil called abortion ,
You wanted to bring me here and loved me a lot , I am aware,
Papa and grandma  I plead to you , please understand  and change ,
Your  attitude towards daughters is a very major distortion .

God , make all humans understand that  girls are not a burden ,
Girls give and  nurture life, love ,care and share and carry life forward ,
Without  her there would no life in  this wonderful  worldly garden ,
Feticide ,abuse , ,violence ,discrimination , never ever need pardon .


































No comments:

Post a Comment