Monday 4 March 2013

MAGIC OF MUSIC



World without the rhythm of  music for the ears,
Would be a world without life,as good as being dead ,
Music has strong and magical power to cure,
The emotions it steers are so varied and widespread .

Music is an irresistible food for my soul,
Soothing and seething thoughts it exudes ,
It arouses my mind which gets out of control,
Music stimulates  so many different moods.

Music often is so emotional  and thrilling ,
I get lost  in myself and start day dreaming .
My feet start tapping ,my heart starts dancing ,
My soul gets its much needed purging and cleansing.

Music revitalizes me in the mornings ,
My mind and soul get cooled and refreshed,
Music calms my exhausted evenings,
My tired  heart gets  detoxed and de stressed.

It entertains my mind and uplifts my  mood,
It pleases my senses while I am at my work,
Many old forgotten memories are renewed ,
My  heart often gets its much needed perk.

Thank God , music has no  man made frontiers,
It's high and low notes are universal and   pure .
It creates and stimulates  tears and cheers,
It's varied rhythms are soul stirring  for sure.

Music distracts me from unwanted thoughts,
It gives me courage and solace when I feel lost ,
God created music to keep our body and soul in harmony,
To enjoy living in his beautifully created world free of agony .










No comments:

Post a Comment