Thursday 28 March 2013

QUICK SAND





I stumbled and fell on the marshy life's trail,
The bumps and bruises hurt like a sharp nail
I got stuck and was sinking slowly in the quick sand,
My body and mind  just refused to understand .

The divine intervened and awakened  my soul,
"With Life 's ups and downs  don't loose your goal,
Arise and navigate yourself to the road of healing,
Listen my dear take control of your feelings"

Let  go off  what was there once but exists no more,
Accept and come to grips with what life has in store,
Forget the dark shadows,focus on the silver lining,
Slowly rise from mud and look at the stars shining.

Every weather has something  to offer in life,
When it's raining ,let it rain, be positive and strive,
Make the best plans for the sunny days ahead,
Get motivated to face life's  challenges instead .

Flow,don't fight with  life's surprises good or bad,
Look for happy moments ahead even when you feel sad,
Embrace each situation  and grow ,don't falter and fall,
 Changing times of life , we have to face and cannot stall.

These were the lessons life taught me when I was sinking,
I arose to live life again with a change in my thinking ,
New hopes and dreams imprisoned  were released ,
Happiness ,tranquility and peace were bequeathed .

I listened to HIS voice ,time passed by slowly
Thank you GOD for guiding me and being with me  wholly .


Footnotes-
       Life isn’t always a smooth ride.  It’s easy to stumble and fall and hurt yourself. You learn to brush of the past and move forward.
     The problem is, sometimes you fall and get stuck in one place for too long.  You find yourself spinning and unable to move like tires clenched in mud.  This happens when you feel unsure of yourself  or you can't let go your sorrow. You get spiritually lost, bound by your perceptions and stuck deep in a pothole of miserable thinking.

























No comments:

Post a Comment